B&C Fire Safety (www.bcfiresafety.com) is a full service fire protection company serving the Florida panhandle for over 35 years. We are looking for individuals that would like to join our company and make a lifetime career choice. B&C Fire Safety offers competitive pay, health benefits, retirement plan, uniforms, paid vacation and holidays.
We are currently seeking qualified Fire Sprinkler Foremen.
Duties include installation of fire sprinkler systems in residential and commercial buildings. Responsible for managing assigned installation projects, overseeing technicians on site, and reporting to the Sprinkler Manager.
Education, training, experience:
• Minimum of 5 year’s experience in Fire Sprinkler Installation
• Responsible for project assigned
• Ability to manage installation fitters and helpers at job site
• Self motivator with no supervision required
• Ability to interpret blue prints and architectural drawings
• Responsible for installation of wet, cpvc, and steel systems in residential and commercial buildings
• Ability to climb ladders, operate high lift equipment, and carry and move material
• Display professional appearance
• Knowledgeable with NFPA 13 and all codes
• Must maintain appropriate documentation for the work performed
• Ability to interact and communicate in a professional and positive manner with other trades, customers, project managers, county officials, general contractors, etc
• Demonstrate positive team work and ability to be a team leader and mentor
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Complete projects in a timely manner while providing the highest standard of quality work and customer satisfaction
• Nicet II & III certification is a plus
• High school diploma required
• Valid and clean driver’s license required
• Must pass a drug screen and criminal background